Before and After...

This is my dining room before.....



and after.


I found the cute little china cabinet on craigslist for....are you ready?...$35.00! I thought oh, there must something wrong with it. Nope. The very nice couple selling it are redecorating their dining room and decided it was time for the little cutie to have a new home.


It is just the perfect size for my rather small space. Of course I have enough dishes to fill three of them! Oh well, that will keep me busy in my spare time.










Sparky wouldn't move so he is in the picture. Usually he hates to have his picture taken!


















My "new" old cabinet. I just need to find a table then I won't have to have my tablescapes on the kitchen island! I will be joining Metamorphosis Monday at Between Naps on the Porch. Be sure to take a look. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

5 comments:

  1. Great find...are you going to leave it as is, or paint it? Your white dishes look wonderful in your new china cabinet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on a great find! Love your white dishes, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great find, great cabinet! I love the shape of it, especially the door. It looks really good in your room! {Great dishes too!} Thanks for sharing.
    Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its really beautiful and your items look perfect inside - nice score!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's an amazing cabinet for only $35.00! Love the white china. I just started collecting white pieces so I'm a little behind you.

    ReplyDelete