A Yellow and Green Table

The inspiration for this tablescape was the green and yellow runner I found at the thrift store.

 The yellow pitchers are part of my pitcher collection. All are from thrift stores.
The black and green salad plates I found at Home Goods for 70 cents each! The wicker charger I found at Salvation Army, originally from Bed, Bath and Beyond...9.99 each. I think I paid $2.00 for both! The green plate is another thrift store find. 


 While in the Dollar Tree the other day I found these cute cookies! They may not taste very good but they sure are cute!

 The flower plates are a little different. This one is just flowers and the other has flowers in a vase.





I found the votive the same time I picked up the table runner.
  More thrift store napkins and napkin rings.

My favorite thrift store flatware. Only two sets but I use them all the time!

I am joining Tablescape Thursday at Between Naps on the Porch. Thanks for stopping by! Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Hi lovely lady.
    I love your Beautiful green and yellow Tablescapes !!! Your table runner with the green China is just lovely for Summer sweet lady. I hope you have a Great Week Liz.
    XXOO Diane

    ReplyDelete