A Birthday Brunch

 This was the table I set for my mother's birthday brunch. I decided to use my teal color plates. The placemats and napkins are ones I found last summer on clearance at Kmart.

She usually asks for waffles so that was on the menu. Sausage, waffles with butter and syrup, coffee and orange juice.

 The mugs in the wicker holder I found at Salvation Army. I think they were 2.99 for two.
 A cute creamer and sugar set found at PTO thrift store on Memorial day for half off.


The birthday girl and Carl. Not a very good picture....should have used the flash.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your lovely mom! You've set a beautiful table with such pretty blue plates, happy and inviting...love the placemats too! Have a nice weekend. FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lovely lady.
    I would like to wish your Mom a Happy Birthday.
    You did a Beautiful job on your Tablescape.I love your plates with your lovely flower ceterpiece for this Happy day with your Mom.I hope you and your family have a great weekend.
    xxoo Diane
    I love your music Liz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi lovely lady.
    I just post my new Tablescape on for fall.
    I hope you can come over if you can.
    XXOO Diane

    ReplyDelete