A Christmas Tour

 The fireplace I painted white this summer. The stockings are a family tradition. Mine, on the left was made by my great grandma. I made Alan's and the one that says Bow Wow for Sparky. The other white one I found at the thrift store.
 My Department 56 Village.
 I wasn't going to have a poinsettia this year. When I went to Wal Mart I just could not resist.....they were only $10.00.
 The balsa wood cabin I made years ago. The roof is pine cone shells (?). You know....if you break the layers apart. I don't know how to explain it!
 My Pottery Barn inspired end table. I found the stool at the curb. The lamp I bought a the thrift store. I need to buy one of the vintage light bulbs from PB. And maybe a different shade.
 My vintage cameras with vintage Christmas. The sleigh was my great grandma's....
 as was the Santa. He has a music box in his back. I think it plays Silent Night.
 I bought the choir boys and acolyte figurines at the thrift store for $3.00 for both.
 Another thrift store find....a giant pine cone wreath.
 I got the corner tree at the thrift store. I hung all of my grandma's blown glass ornaments on it.
 My hutch with all the Christmas Tree Spode collection.



 This was the first Christmas decoration I bought for our first Christmas. It is plastic and probably not something I would buy today but, it has sentimental meaning for me.

Santa....? is that you????

No comments:

Post a Comment