Super Bowl Table



 Here is my Super Bowl tablescape. I tried several different looks but decided on this one. I saw something similar on a web site but now I don't remember where. They had the tape directly on the table that was painted white. I was afraid the tape would pull the paint off. I found the vinyl flannel backed tablecloth at Big Lots. I do NOT use plastic tablecloths but I made an exception this time. I found the stickers there as well. I bought one package of stickers since they were $2.00 each and contained only two 0's....I needed 18. I traced the numbers I needed on white paper cut them out and lightly glued them to the tablecloth.

"Football vases". The middle one has water on it. The bottle wasn't empty!
 The "football" vases are water bottles cut in half, wrapped with brown paper with "laces" drawn on. The flowers are fake. Maybe I will buy some real ones this weekend.

 A close up of the numbers.
 Another view of the table.
I found the green chalkboard in my "stash". I am hooked on the Scrabble tiles so I used them again. I will be joining Susan at Between Naps on the Porch. Click the link on my side bar to go to her site. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment