Thrift Store Finds


What a week thrift store shopping! Got some great deals and a few things I have been looking for. If you wait long enough it will show up at a thrift store!

The green flower stand and pots of roses was $4.94. I debated but decided to go ahead. The flowers look so real! The tall candlestick was $1.81 and the short one .80. The creamers were .60 each and the napkins and placemats were .50 each. The salad plates .40 each for a grand total of  $13.35. Can't beat that! Besides when I tire of this hobby I haven't spent that much so I don't feel bad about moving on to the next one!


The four pillow shams, bed skirt and throw pillow almost match the rest of my bedroom linens. They are a bit more blue than mine but they are close enough! I forgot to take a picture before I put the bed skirt on the bed so you also get to see the dust on my bedroom floor!  Everything was $2.00 each for a grand total of $12.00!

No comments:

Post a Comment