Mosaic Monday Golden Gate Bridge





I did not take these pictures...I found them online. I searched for copyrights and didn't find any....so I assume they are free for the taking!! I lived in the bay area for 8 years when I was a child. I always loved all the design and architecture in California. A lot of Spanish influence and of course the weather is fantastic at least not like what we have in the mid-west! I thought the bridge looked like a ladder for a giant...like Jack and the bean stalk! I will be joining Mosaic Monday. Have a wonderful Easter Monday!

5 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful, beautiful structure! Got the pleasure of seeing it on a trip with my phi beta lambda organization while in junior college. Long time ago, but seems like yesterday. Great trip, good memories! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mosaic! Hope you have a wonderful new week!
    hugs...
    Bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful...one of favorite places!

    Happy Mosaic Monday!
    XOXO
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your lovely mosaic with us all. Happy Easter from Vancouver Island. Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was going to comment that you are a very lucky person to have captured so many clear pictures of the GGB. We were there for a week in 2000 for a convention. The only clear photo we got of the bridge is when we took the boat tour of the bay and as we went under the bridge we got a clear shot with no fog. I have always felt a special connection to the bridge. Before I was born, my father helped build the bridge. It is a beautiful piece of construction. Welcome to the world of blogging.

    ReplyDelete