Tabletop Tuesday

 I set this vignette on the secretary that belonged to my great grandma. Most of the pieces are thrift store or DT finds. The inspiration was the placemat, from the DT  but of course, they only had one. That always happens to me! I had purchased the beige plates at Value World a while ago thinking I would use them for a Father's Day tablescape, which I might still do. The red salad plate is from there as well. The bamboo candle holders are actually utensil holders that I found at DT. I turned them upside down and stuck a candle in it! Thanks for looking. I will join Marty at a Stroll Thru Life. Click here for Tabletop Tuesday. Be sure to take a look.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE your secretary. It is just stunning. Your tablescape is gorgeous. Such pretty plates and your accessories are just perfect to compliment them. Beautifully done. Thanks so much for joining the party. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that desk girl...and the way you have it displayed is wonderful...thanks for sharing this...hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

    ReplyDelete