Mosaic Monday

My great grandmother made the cross bookmark. I think it is tatted? or maybe crocheted? The bible is the one my grandma gave me in eighth grade. I was reading it one day and I noticed how the sun was making interesting shadows.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend. Mother and I did. The weather was nice but cool....at least no rain! I will be joining Little Red House for Mosaic Monday. Click on the button to check out the other mosaics. Thanks for looking at my mosaic.

 I added a mat and a frame at Big Huge Labs. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa,

    Your crocheted cross is a real treasure. How wonderful to have such a meaningful keepsake from your great grandmother!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the mosaic looks wonderful. So nice to have a keepsake from your great grandmother. Hope you have a wonderfull weekend. Take care.

    ReplyDelete