Look What I Found!

I have been looking for something different and unusual to use as a coffee table.  Look what I found.....
 A vintage trunk! Guess where? The thrift store. And it was only $15.00! It needs some work but I haven't decided what I want to do to it. Paint, stain or leave as is. I have cleaned and for now I think I will leave it as is. You never know what you will find at the thrift stores. Early this week I found a baby grand piano! I would love to buy it but I have no room for a piano!


2 comments:

  1. Hi lovely lady.
    This is Gorgeous !!!! You are so Lucky to fine this Vintage trunk at a thrift store..
    Are you going to redo the trunk~~~or paint~~
    I hope you have a great weekend with your family.
    XXOO Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa- I love this! I actually have two steamer trunks that I brought from my parent's home. One was repainted with a shiny metallic black- fancy! Recently when I was in a little shop in Saline, I noticed they have a trunk on display with the top partially lifted with some high heels dangling off the edge and some purses inside- it was cute. I use my trunks like coffee tables, put trays on the top. New store you might find fun... Saline Community Store. Prices are insanely low at this re-sale store that benefits Saline residents by proceeds from sales. Located kinda west of the city just behind Mikey's Dairy Twist. The front of the building looks kinda lame, but some good treasures inside!
    Happy Hunting! Claire

    ReplyDelete