Staff Christmas Party 2010

I hosted the staff Christmas Party this year. We have a very small staff...only eight...seven came to the party.
I put two tables together. It was a good idea...we had sooo much food!!!
 The center piece I made with what I had on hand. I think all of the "branches" are from a thrift store. I did buy the "feathers" at Michael's. My beaded poinsettia runner I bought at Walmart a couple of years ago half off.

 A good view of the tablecloth. My great grandmother had the cloth made in Mexico years ago....70 maybe more. There are 12 napkins to match. My guests did not want to use the napkins...they are "too nice....don't you have any paper towel?" Seriously, not in my house! I use what I have and I enjoy it!
 I am still experimenting with outdoor photography. Not bad.
 I found the paper bags at the thrift store the day of the party. I lighted the way!
The staff....I won't name people but, that is chubby me on the end in the red sweater. Sparky is in heaven. Four people are petting him! I can't believe he sat still that long!  Anyway, that was my "big" party for the year! Everyone said they had a good time and liked my little "cozy" home!

No comments:

Post a Comment